Possibly you’ve constantly desired a lovely white smile. Or your teeth have actually yellowed with time. Or you’re not delighted with the staining that arises from consuming coffee, tea or soda pop. Whatever your reason for wanting whiter teeth, you’re not alone.
Similar to we all have different hair and skin color, individuals also have different tooth color. Some teeth are more yellow in comparison to others, while others yellow with aging. Your natural tooth color can likewise be affected by numerous elements.
Surface area stains and internal discoloration can be triggered by:
– The natural aging procedure
– Using tobacco (smoked or chewed), drinking coffee, tea,
colas or red wine, and consuming pigmented foods such as
cherries and blueberries
– Accumulation of plaque and tartar deposits
– Ingesting excessive fluoride (more than 2 parts fluoride per million
parts water) when teeth are forming, which offers teeth a “mottled” look
– Treatment with the antibiotic tetracycline throughout youth
– Trauma to the teeth that may trigger a brown, gray or black color
There are numerous factors for whitening your teeth, consisting of:
1. The increase to your self-confidence and self-esteem that originates from an excellent smile
2. A more youthful appearance
3. An unique occasion such as a wedding event, job interview or class reunion
4. To make a positive first impression on others
5. To simply reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
Before starting any lightening treatment, make certain to consult with your dental professional. Just he or she can evaluate whether you’re a suitable candidate for a specific treatment.
If you still have any questions then you can contact ORMSBY DENTAL at 801-407-9956.