Do you wish you could find a way to make your teeth straighter, without needing metal braces? Are you unhappy with the alignment of your teeth? Dr. Daniel Ormsby can correct your teeth’s alignment and to make your smile look perfect, without involving braces at all.
Invisible Braces Murray UT
Ormsby Dental brings you the latest on the dental technology front in the form of ClearCorrect, the clear alternative to metal braces.
What’s so great about ClearCorrect?
There’s an obvious set of great benefits that ClearCorrect has over other forms of orthodontic dental treatment with other appliances. Here’s some for starters:
- It’s absolutely clear, so much that no one can tell you’re wearing a set of aligners to straighten your teeth to begin with!
- ClearCorrect is custom-made for your teeth by your dentist Murray UT, so that each tray fits perfectly over all your teeth and camouflages itself in your mouth, clear as crystal!
- The ClearCorrect aligners are removable, which is the best part if avoiding the discomfort of braces is what you aimed for! All you have to do is pop them in while you’re going about your daily routine, and remove them when eating or brushing. Life couldn’t be greater – you’re straightening your teeth invisibly with no effect on your quality of life!
- They act like invisible braces. Each ClearCorrect tray has been custom made for you by your dentist Murray UT, Dr. Ormsby, moving each tooth into the planned and desired position. The longer you wear them, the better they work!
- They don’t cloud over by the heat and moisture of the mouth like other aligners do, further adding to their superior clarity and invisibility.
- They are the most convenient way to straighten teeth, being extremely smooth and comfortable while in the mouth. Remove them when you like, eat what you like and feel absolutely confident in front of everyone, all the time!
So, you may have questions regarding ClearCorrect you’d like your dentist Murray UT to answer. See if you can relate to some of these common patient queries:
It is a series of clear, plastic aligners that fit over your teeth and move them gradually into their desired positions until your treatment is goal is reached.
How does ClearCorrect work?
Every aligner is replaced after two-three weeks with a straighter and more aligned one, moving your teeth further into their desired positions with every new tray.
Does ClearCorrect hurt like braces do?
As with anything applying pressure on your teeth, soreness can happen. However, ClearCorrect is more comfortable because it has absolutely smooth surfaces and rounded edges, so you won’t feel the irritation by wires and brackets as with braces. The gradual movement of your teeth and the removability of the aligners make them highly painless and comfortable.
How can I get ClearCorrect?
All you have to do is visit Dr. Ormsby, your dentist Murray UT, for a consultation on ClearCorrect and he’ll guide on how your treatment plan will be carried out.
Call your dentist Murray UT today to get ClearCorrect- the choice is clear!